Stem cell therapy uses a patient’s own stem cells—or stem cells donated from healthy c-section deliveries from the umbilical cord or placental tissue—to repair damaged tissues after an injury. Stem cells generate growth factors that accelerate replacements for cells lost through aging, injury or disease, making them powerful healing factors that aid recovery.
For individuals in Naples, FL struggling to overcome a nagging injury or who are battling a health condition that makes healing difficult, we often recommend stem cell therapy. Stem cells not only promote quicker, better healing, they stimulate the body’s natural healing processes and strengthen them. Here’s a look at just a few of the benefits that can come with a stem cell treatment.
- Avoid surgery: When you sustain a joint injury, you’ll likely start with conservative treatment. If that does not work, your doctor will discuss surgery. Invasive techniques disrupt your routines and often come with long recovery times. There are also risks with general anesthesia, even for healthy individuals. Stem cell therapy is minimally invasive and usually only requires one treatment. You do not have to undergo any type of anesthesia. It does not contain the same time commitment or risks of surgery.
- Better hygiene: Surgery risks include secondary infections, including disease. This is especially relevant now with COVID-19 and many hospitals are not safe. We use stem cells from consensual donors who recently underwent full-term C-section births. They are harvested under sterile conditions and subject to stringent testing. Rest assured, stem cell therapy is safe and you do not have to worry about infections or disease transmission.
- Reduced pain: While we cannot guarantee a completely pain-free experience, stem cell therapy, at worst, involves only minimal pain. Any pain you face will not measure up to the intense pain people often face after surgery. With this better pain control, you will enjoy a shorter recovery time and hopefully return to your normal activities sooner.
- No rejection risk: Whenever you receive a tissue donation—including anything at the cellular level—you risk rejection. However, stem cells change to match the tissues surrounding them—they blend right into your DNA! There’s no risk of rejection because your immune system does not see the developing stem cells as a foreign object. They simply become part of the healing process.
- Versatile: Stem cell therapy is effective for osteoarthritis, plantar fasciitis and peripheral neuropathy. It aids recovery from injuries and can be used on knees, shoulders, hips, the low back and neck. Stem cells can help repair different tissue cells easily, including cartilage, muscle, tendons and ligaments. Once time starts degenerating your body, the process only accelerates. Stem cell therapy can be an effective way to turn back the clock by restoring these lost tissues.
Feel Amazing Institute/ Hiler Chiropractic & Neurology offers stem cell allograft therapy in Naples, FL. If you face osteoarthritis, a sports injury or other chronic pain, stem cell therapy may be able to help. Call us today to schedule a consultation and explore the benefits of stem cell therapy for yourself!
Categorised in: Stem Cell Therapy