When You Have Neck or Back Pain, Try Combined Approach Therapy with VAX-D Spinal Decompression and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
Back and neck pain can make normal, everyday activities a lot more difficult. Bending over to tie your shoes—or even rolling out of bed in the morning—can be excruciating when you’re living with serious back and neck pain. Most people don’t realize just how limiting spinal pain can be until they’re living with it.
Combined approach therapy in Naples, FL may be the answer. At Hiler Chiropractic & Neurology/ Feel Amazing Institute, we develop personalized treatment plans for all of our patients. Depending on your specific needs, we may suggest a combination of VAX-D spinal decompression and PRP therapy to tackle your pain at its root cause—without the need for expensive surgery or medication. Here’s how it works.
Causes of lower back pain
Your spinal pain can come from a number of different causes. Typically, lower back pain is caused by pressure on the nerves, spine and muscles. You may have a herniated disc, degenerating discs or spinal stenosis.
Spinal and lower back pain might be caused by a major injury, but it’s also common to see patients who have simply put a lot of “wear and tear” on their backs. Over time, small injuries and damage can add up. Even inactivity can cause problems in the spine—if you’ve been on bedrest in the past, it may be harmful to your spinal health.
Ways to treat back and neck pain
There are many different ways to treat spinal pain, depending on the underlying causes and your specific circumstances. Here are some of your options:
- Back braces: These braces are designed to correct a patient’s posture, reducing the amount of pressure on the nerves and muscles.
- Medication: Prescription or over-the-counter painkillers can be effective in reducing the sensation of pain—but once the medication wears off, the pain will come back.
- Steroid injections: Steroid injections at the pain site can reduce inflammation, which in turn reduces nerve pain.
- Surgery: Surgery is invasive, and it only works about 51 percent of the time. It’s also expensive, comes with many inherent risks and requires a long rehabilitation period.
- Physical therapy: You can try physical therapy like chiropractic care, exercises, traction and other modalities to help relieve the pain.
Try a non-invasive, effective solution
Instead of using medication, steroid injections or surgery, why not try a non-invasive solution that really works? PRP therapy and VAX-D spinal decompression therapy can help relieve your back pain in Naples, FL. Both treatments are minimally or non-invasive, which means you won’t have to spend extra time recovering from your treatment. They also treat the root cause of your pain, so you get results that last long after any painkillers wear off.
At Hiler Chiropractic & Neurology/ Feel Amazing Institute, we offer PRP therapy and VAX-D spinal compression. Both treatments work together to solve back and neck pain at the source. When you reach out to us, we’ll book a consultation appointment to work out a treatment plan. Call us today to get started—we look forward to helping you heal!
Categorised in: Spinal Decompression