Conventional medicine says that peripheral neuropathy is difficult if not impossible to treat. At Hiler Chiropractic & Neurology Center in Naples, FL, we have the tools and skills necessary to diagnose and treat a wide range of neuropathy conditions. We use Red LED and Low Level Infrared Light Therapy to effectively treat stubborn neuropathy arising from chemotherapy, diabetes or unknown causes.
- Dr. Hiler is a board-certified chiropractic neurologist qualified to treat neuropathy
- The first office in Southwest Florida to offer a comprehensive program to drastically improve peripheral neuropathy. More than 10yrs of success and clinical experience.
- We use state of the art modalities to effectively treat neuropathy, even if you have been told that peripheral neuropathy is untreatable.
- Red LED and Low Level Infrared Light Therapy help to heal and regenerate the small nerve endings that are damaged in peripheral neuropathy
- Gentle electrical stimulation therapy improves nerve function, reduces pain, and improves movement.
- Supplementation, nutrition advise, and home exercises are given: tailored to each individual
What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
Small fiber peripheral neuropathy is a disorder that impairs the smaller nerves under the skin causing sensory changes. The symptoms typically start at the toes or fingertips and gradually move up the legs or arms. Some people describe the sensory loss as a tight stocking and glove feeling. Others describe it as burning, tingling, or numbness, with occasional sharp pains. Some people have intense sensitivity, and some people have hardly any feeling. The symptoms may worsen at night, and can also be related to the disorder known as Restless Leg Syndrome.
What causes Peripheral Neuropathy?
There are several causes, and many peripheral neuropathy sufferers have more than one. Many others have peripheral neuropathy from unknown causes (idiopathic). The most common known cause of peripheral neuropathy is type 2 diabetes. We also see many patients whose peripheral neuropathy was a side effect of prescription medication. The effectiveness of the Peripheral Neuropathy therapy is not usually dependent on the cause.
Although most doctors prescribe painkillers for neuropathy symptoms rather than treating the progressive condition with alternative methods, we are devoted to working with our patients toward improved health by treating the condition itself. We understand the time commitment required for reversing peripheral neuropathy symptoms, and we are willing to take the time necessary to treat your specific condition.
For more information about how we can help relieve your neuropathy symptoms, call us today.
What we can promise you is this:
Your condition will be monitored throughout your course of care, and we will work with you to help you make decisions about your care from an informed, knowledgeable standpoint. We will never perform any procedures which have not demonstrated results in the past without informing you first, and we will never perform or recommend anything that we don’t think is necessary to get the results you want. We will also work with your insurance company to keep your out-of-pocket expenses as low as possible.
From the moment you contact us, you can expect to be treated with utmost courtesy and respect regardless of your individual needs. Our caring staff is eager to provide the following:
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible appointment scheduling
- Knowledgeable recommendations
If you are in need of a highly experienced chiropractor in Naples, FL, look no further than Hiler Chiropractic & Neurology. For more information or to schedule your initial consultation, call us today.